Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sugar Cookie Throwdown

I made sugar cookies tonight for a coworker's baby shower Friday. I was on a mission to find the best sugar cookie recipe and I think we have a winner! I also wanted to try my hand at the professional-looking "flooded" (more on this terminology later) style and it was a humbling experience!! I learned a lot tonight. I have neon royal icing all over myself and my kitchen and it's almost midnight. I must be delirious because I find this wildly amusing! I doubt I will be laughing tomorrow at work, but these lovelies are worth it. I'll be sharing all 3 recipes and tons of tips and tricks! xoxo

4 comments:

Cat Simmonds said...

You are such a great co-worker, I'd like to be on your work team! It will all pay off when you have a baby shower thrown for you at work :))) Cat

Portuguese Prepster said...

I can't wait to see the recipe! I love a good sugar cookie and how cute are those monograms?!

Missy Ann Rinfret said...

oh my gosh those are too cute! i'm a sucker for anything monogrammed so these are definitley for me. new follower :) !!

Amy {be.designs} said...

These are so cute! I love monogram everything :)

Happy Monday -

Amy